#4 Annuities for Inheritance
Bryan Anderson, founder of Annuity Straight Talk, speaks with Ashok Ramji, a financial consultant with TOP Planning LLC, an independent asset protection and retirement income planning firm serving retirees and pre-retirees alike. In this episode, our hosts dive into a newsletter that Bryan recently posted.
They introduce Charlie, whose situation inspired the newsletter, and share how the newly proposed American Families Plan might affect inheritances. Ashok highlights the advantages of working with the Annuity Straight Talk team, and then Bryan explains why he continues to write newsletters.
Bryan and Ashok also present some annuity options that are available for non-spousal beneficiaries while defining the difference between qualified and non-qualified money.
What You’ll Learn in This Episode:
- [03:20] Why Bryan wrote about annuities for inheritance
- [05:35] An overview of the American Families Plan
- [09:32] Bryan’s quote on the 16th amendment to the constitution
- [10:40] How the rules have changed with qualified money since 2019
- [13:43] An advantage of working with the Annuity Straight Talk team
- [17:05] Three annuity options for non-spousal beneficiaries
- [17:48] Qualified versus non-qualified money
- [20:13] Why Bryan likes the stretch option
- “They make an exception to the rule and slowly include everyone in that.” ~Bryan
- “The rules are constantly changing [so] work with someone knowledgeable.” ~Ashok
- “Annuities can be used as inheritance tools.” ~Ashok
Call Annuity Straight Talk at 800-438-5121 or schedule a call at AnnuityStraightTalk.com